SAVE THE DATE for the next Birdhouse Challenge!
March 19, 2019 from 5:30 – 8:30 at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Reading
What is Birdhouse Challenge?
- Birdhouse Challenge is an annual fundraiser organized by Habitat for Humanity of Berks County.
- People and industries from all over Berks County donate Birdhouses which are auctioned off the night of the event.
- All the funds from the event and auction are directly used to complete our builds in the city of Reading in order to fulfill our mission of neighborhood revitalization via home-ownership.
How can I get involved?
- Be an event sponsor! Sponsorship levels range from $500 – $5000. Interested? please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Build a Birdhouse! This year there are no entry fees or criteria. Be creative! Interested in providing us with a Birdhouse? Please email email@example.com
- Attend the event! Come join us a for a great evening with food, drinks, music, photo booth and FUNdraising. Contact us with any questions.
How much are the tickets and what does it include?
- Tickets are priced at $75. This price includes:
- admission to the event
- 2-hour open bar
- stationary and passed hors d’oeuvre
- live and silent auction
When is the next Birdhouse Challenge?
- March 19, 2019 from 5:30 – 8:30 at the Doubletree by Hilton in Reading