What is Birdhouse Challenge?
- Birdhouse Challenge is an annual fundraiser organized by Habitat for Humanity of Berks County.
- People and industries from all over Berks County donate Birdhouses which are auctioned off the night of the event.
- All the funds from the event and auction are directly used to complete our builds in the city of Reading in order to fulfill our mission of neighborhood revitalization via home-ownership.
How can I get involved?
- Be an event sponsor! Sponsorship levels range from $500 – $5000. Interested? please email [email protected]
- Click here for the Birdhouse Challenge Sponsorship Form 2019!
- Build a Birdhouse! This year there are no entry fees or criteria. Be creative! Interested in providing us with a Birdhouse? Please email [email protected]
- Donate an item for the Silent Auction! Auction items can include gift certificates, artwork, jewelry, gift items, and much more.
- Advertise in our event program booklet! By purchasing an advertisement in the event program, you will:
- reach and expand your customer base by targeting the prestigious group of close to 200 guests who will receive a full-color, limited-edition copy of the printed booklet; show your involvement in the community and support of Habitat Berks; gain exposure through our website, where the completed digital version of the booklet will be displayed throughout the year; and receive recognition for your support of HFHBC by acknowledgment in thank you ads in print and online news sources as well as email newsletters.
- Attend the event! Come join us a for a great evening with food, drinks, music, photo booth and FUNdraising. Contact us with any questions. Purchase your tickets HERE!
How much are the tickets and what do they include?
- Tickets are priced at $75. This price includes:
- admission to the event
- 2-hour open bar
- stationary and passed hors d’oeuvre
- live and silent auction
- Purchase your tickets HERE!
When is the next Birdhouse Challenge?
- March 19, 2019 from 5:30 – 8:30 at the Doubletree by Hilton in Reading
Please enjoy these photos of some of the birdhouses from our 2018 event!